Where do my bin/cart(s) go?
- ALL CLEANINGS ARE NEXT-DAY. For example, if your trash collection day through your hauler is Fridays, your cleaning day will be on a Saturday. We appreciate your business and cooperation.
- Cleanings start at 8am, so it is very important to have all bins/carts curbside by 8am.
- Remember there is no set cleaning times, we operate in similar capacity as your waste hauler. We clean our entire cleaning calendar on that assigned day.
- Place bins/carts out by 8am or no earlier than 24 hours before your cleaning date.
- Place bin/cart(s) curbside, or at the end of your driveway.
- Place from obstructions such as cars, trees, fences, mailboxes.
- Place carts out in such a way that does not restrict the reasonable and safe use of the street, sidewalk, or bicycle lanes by pedestrians, bicyclists, and automobiles.
- Bring bin/carts back onto your property after cleaning is complete by end of day.