We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you.We have collated these into groups as follows:
- Your identity includes information such as first name, last name, title, andother identifiers that you may have provided at some time.
- Your contact information includes information such as billing address, houseaddress, email address, telephone numbers and any other information youhave given to us for the purpose of communication.
- Your financial data includes information such as your payment card or detailsof other methods of payment you have provided to us.
- Transaction data includes details about payments or communications to andfrom you and information about the services you have purchased from us.
- Technical data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type andversion, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions,operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you useto access this website.
- Marketing data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us;communication preferences; responses and actions in relation to your use ofour services.
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you use our service or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contractis formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process theinformation you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
- verify your identity for security purposes
- process your order
- provide you with our services
- make payment
- provide you with suggestions and advice on our services and how to obtainthe most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that youhave requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or isterminated by either party under the terms of the contract. If you would like us todestroy information, we hold about you, please let us know by contacting us on theother contact information provided on our website. However, please note that if youuse any of our services which require you to provide personal information, deleting our records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using suchservices.
Disclosure of information
Northwest Eco Clean may disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on NEC’s behalf or to provide services available on our website, (ii) or to provide services to you and (iii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. By using the website and our service, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. NEC will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described earlier, NEC may also disclose potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when NEC believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of NEC, third parties or the public at large.
If you use our service and consent, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, newsletter, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Northwest Eco Clean and our services. We shall keep this type of email to a minimum.
If you send us a request (for example via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. NEC takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
Northwest Eco Clean may keep details of your house address, phone number and email address for future orders. We will immediately delete such information upon your request or if you stop using our service for 6 consecutive months. We acknowledge that you have only provided this information for the sole purpose of delivering our services to you. We shall therefore ensure they are kept confidential.
Information we process with your consent
Information relating to your method of payment
We store information about your debit or credit card or other means of payment when you first provide it to us through our payment gateway. We store this payment information [at your request] in order to make repeat purchasing of goods and services easier next time you visit our website.
[We also store it to help us prevent fraud.]
We take the following measures to protect your payment information:
- We keep your payment information encrypted on our servers.
- We do not keep all your payment information so as:
- to prevent the possibility of duplicating a transaction without a
new instruction from you;
- to prevent any other third party from carrying out a transaction
without your consent
- to prevent the possibility of duplicating a transaction without a
- Access to your payment information is restricted to authorised staff only.
- If we ask you questions about your payment information, we only show [partial detail OR the first four OR the last four digits of the debit or creditcard number], so that you can identify the means of payment to which we refer.
We delete your payment information upon your request or when a credit or debit card expires.
In some cases, at the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website such as Apple Pay or some other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to External Sites
In providing us with your information, you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- You alone are responsible for your Content/information provided to us;
- You represent that you own or have the necessary permissions to provide such content or information.
Breach of “Privacy”
Users have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against us if we fail to adhere to the privacy laws. Privacy laws under this agreement shall include reasonable privacy laws acceptable and used in commercial businesses. These laws require not only that users have enforceable rights against us, but also that users have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by Northwest Eco Clean.
How to contact us