This agreement applies to and between you, the User of this website and Northwest Eco clean. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of this website. We like to ensure you are comfortable when using our website but If for any reason you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, we regret but you have to stop using the Website immediately. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using this website or ordering our service (the “Service”) provided by Northwest Eco clean (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
In this Agreement “you” and “your” refer to our customers and prospective customers and users of our website and services, “we”, “company”, “us” and “our” refer to Northwest Eco clean and “Service” refers to the services provided by us. Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the users and ourselves, or either the user or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to our customers in the most appropriate manner, for the express purpose of meeting the customer’s needs in respect to the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Any and all use of our services is subject to this Agreement, which maybe updated by us from time to time without prior notice to you. Any (*) is important, and all customers shall read and understand all terms prior to signing up for this eco-friendly cleaning service. Any change of terms shall be binding and effective upon posting of the revised Agreement on our website. In addition to this Agreement, specific services or information contained within this website may be subject to additional posted terms or guidelines applicable to such services. All such terms or guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
By using this Website (the “Site) or any of our services (“Services”), you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms of Services (the “Terms of Services”) and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
It is unlawful to try and gain unauthorized access to this website, its servers, or any computer or database connected to this website. This is a user friendly and a very accommodating website, you should therefore avoid attacking the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. If you do this, we will be forced to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, we will be forced to stop providing any further service to you. Whilst we do all we can to ensure users are well protected and do not suffer any loss or harm, we will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. We advise all users to adequately protect their computers by using up-to-date anti-virus.
Northwest Eco Clean (NEC) is a first responder and locally owned company that provides an eco-friendly trash bin/can and front loader dumpster (2,4,6,8, and 10 cubic yards) sanitizing service to local residents and commercial businesses in the state of Washington. Commercial Compactor dumpsters have additional fees. We use our commissioned trucks that carries 600 gallons of clean water, 650 gallons of greywater inside our reclaiming greywater holding tanks. The truck lifter picks up the trash bin or dumpster and uses high pressure and 200-degree water to wash, sanitize, and deodorize the bins and dumpsters. All greywater is kept on the truck and disposed of in a secure and environmentally friendly way. NEC is dedicated to educating the community about environmental hazards, health concerns, and solid waste container maintenance. The goal of our company is to provide excellent eco-friendly sanitation service to the people of the Pacific Northwest. We will ensure this by using industry-standard green cleaning supplies and practices. Our Biodegradable supplies allow our ecosystem to wash, steam, sanitize and deodorize trash bins, recycle bins, and commercial dumpsters. We will stay on the edge of eco cleaning technologies so we can deliver clean and sanitized bin/cart(s) to our schools, residents, and work environments. It’s always important to remember “If you wash your hands, you wash your cans.” We take pride in providing quality service to our customers. Our customers can select from our one-time, month to month, and/or quarterly services (2 bin/cart minimum). We provide our service within the state of Washington (Seattle). You can place an order for our service through our website or simply send us a message through the contact details provided on our website.
*Cleaning Instructions: Where do my bin/cart(s) go?
- ALL CLEANINGS ARE NEXT-DAY. For example, if your trash collection day through your hauler is Fridays, your cleaning day will be on a Saturday. We appreciate your business and cooperation.
- Cleanings start at 8am, so it is very important to have all bins/carts curbside by 8am.
- Remember there is no set cleaning times, we operate in similar capacity as your waste hauler. We clean our entire cleaning calendar on that assigned day.
- Place bins/carts out by 8am or no earlier than 24 hours before your cleaning date.
- Place bin/cart(s) curbside, or at the end of your driveway.
- Place from obstructions such as cars, trees, fences, mailboxes.
- Place carts out in such a way that does not restrict the reasonable and safe use of the street, sidewalk, or bicycle lanes by pedestrians, bicyclists, and automobiles.
- Bring bin/carts back onto your property after cleaning is complete by end of day.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SMOOTH SERVICE:
*We reserve the right to refuse service if any bins/carts have any of the following:
- More than 1 small bag of garbage or any bag that weighs over 10 lbs.
- Loose, unbagged, trash, yard clippings, diapers or animal waste.
- Hazardous waste including chemicals, paint, glue, or other adhesives.
- Building materials like plaster, stucco, metals or concrete.
- Please notify NEC by email within in 72 hours if your waste hauler changes your collection days at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your address & next collection date each bin will be collected together. This will help us schedule your next cleaning accordingly.
*Customer Service Agreement
This Agreement is entered and executed on the date provided on the invoice, by and between Northwest Eco Clean (NEC) (hereinafter referred to as the “Northwest Eco clean”) and the name/person or business/company name provided on the invoice (hereinafter, the “Customer”). Northwest Eco clean and the Customer may be individually referred to as the “party” and collectively as the “Parties.” This subscription renews automatically unless canceled prior to your anniversary date and must be in writing and delivered by email to email@example.com
WHEREAS, Northwest Eco Clean is a local company that provides an eco-friendly sanitizing service to the state of Washington's residential and commercial businesses;
WHEREAS, Customer (and/or client) is of the opinion that Northwest Eco Clean has the necessary experience, tools and skill to provide services to the Customer for the purposes expressed and stated hereto, in accordance with this Agreement;
WHEREAS, Northwest Eco Clean agrees to provide the services required by the Customer and agreed by the parties under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants, terms, and conditions set out herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the Parties agree as follows:
Purpose and engagement
The Customer hereby engages the Northwest Eco Clean to pick up, wash, steam, sanitize and deodorize the Customer ’s food & yard/garbage/trash/recycle/commercial bin/cart from the property mentioned hereunder and in accordance to the terms herein this agreement (the “services”):
The proposed location to render the services shall be as stated in the invoice attached to this service agreement (the “Property”).
The term of this Agreement (the "Term") will begin on the date stated in the invoice and will remain in full force and effect for the period/duration mentioned in the invoice (the “termination date”) or subject to no earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. This term may be extended by the express written approval of the parties:
- Please contact NEC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time for questions or concerns. Customers a responsible for updating all information inside their online portal (includes payment methods and schedule/rescheduling cleaning appointments).
- The Customer agrees to provide all necessary information to Northwest Eco Clean in order for Northwest Eco Clean to perform its obligations under this agreement.
- The Customer agrees to make all reoccurring payments adequately and promptly on NEC’s payment cycling. Debit or Credit card shall remain on file.
- The Customer shall ensure all bins are available for cleaning at the designated/assigned place agreed upon by the parties. Northwest Eco Clean will not be liable should the bin be unavailable at the designated place for pick-up and cleaning.
- In the event the bin/cart(s) or dumpsters are not been at the designated/assigned place for pick-up and cleaning, customer will be charged, and the services shall be cancelled for that month/quarter and commence in the following month/quarter as normal. This is only applicable to monthly and quarterly customers and not to one-off payments. Customers who have made payments for a one-off or any other membership services MUST ensure the bins or dumpsters are available at the designated property. All payments are non-refundable, only cleaning credits will be applied by management if deemed necessary to your account.
- Should the customer be unsatisfied at any time with the cleaning, it shall immediately notify Northwest Eco Clean within 24-hours after the scheduled cleaning. Northwest Eco Clean shall take all reasonable steps to reschedule and re-clean the bin or dumpster if approved by management (This is on a case-by-case circumstance, this is not guaranteed). Management shall take all reasonable steps to review the customer’s account as well as the cleaning photographs if on file. Northwest Eco Clean has the right to refuse a reclean should the request come after 24-hours of the scheduled cleaning and/or their discretion or it is determined during their review the service was conducted at the best of its ability.
- It is *required that customers shall provide an email and phone number that can receive SMS text messages. Communication from NEC will be provided by email and/or SMS text message for notifications regarding your service; please ensure that email@example.com is whitelisted to ensure that NEC communication is not sent to your junk email folder. If the customer does not provide both communication methods, the customer understands they are taking soul responsibility for miscommunication on any company updates.
*RESCHEDULE SERVICE IN CUSTOMER PORTAL:
- If your bin/cart(s) cannot be serviced on the scheduled date you are assigned, please log into your customer portal and reschedule 24 to 48 hours before your current scheduled date. Please review the image below where to locate your “availability calendar” in your portal.
- If it’s the “day of” you’re cleaning and its AFTER 8:00 a.m. please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your cleaning for the following month or quarter. Remember as of September 1st 2023, NEC will start to collect subscription payments at the 1st of each month that your cleaning is due. For example: If you contact NEC to reschedule “day of” after 8am, they have the decertation to reschedule you for that same month if the calendar has availability or reschedule your cleaning the next time, they will be your area (next month or quarter). There are no refunds.
- The customer is responsible in maintaining and selecting cleaning appointments through their portal unless NEC must make reasonable changes to their cleaning appointment. If you do not notify us and bins are not available when we arrive, we will make an attempt, and if we’re unable to clean, you’ll be notified. You will be cancelled for that month/quarter and commence in the following month/quarter as normal. Due to the cost associated with sending our employee, and vehicle to your home no refund can be provided.
- If you do not notify us, NEC dispatches our truck to your home, and cannot provide service due to circumstances beyond our control, you will be notified by email because we could not provide service. Due to the cost associated with sending our employee, and vehicle to your home no refund can be provided.
Customer Availability Calendar: Online Portal
In consideration of the services provided, you are required to make payments via your credit/debit card, ACH, Apple or Google pay. We do not accept any Checks for our residential service. The quote or price shall be based on the service you opt for or select. All Payments must be made 100% before the commencement of service.
Rates are not fixed and can be changed at any time. We may reevaluate the rates/fees at any time. We shall inform you of such change which shall only apply to your next order. Customers are responsible for all CC FEE’s & NEC Cleaning FEE’s that may apply for the service.
You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your name, your phone number, house address, email address, card details and any such information needed by us for you to complete payments. Customer agrees to allow NEC to automatically deduct payment from their selected payment method for all subscription-based memberships. Customer can change payment method through their online customer portal or contact NEC at email@example.com.
Initial Sign-up Payment
As of September 1st, 2023: Initial payment is processed the day that you sign up (collecting first and/or last upfront). All reoccurring Month to Month & Quarterly Subscription payments will renew, and will be collected on the 1st of each month that your cleaning is scheduled (For example: cleaning date assigned on the 20th, but subscription payment is always collected on the 1st). You will receive your cleaning date that you selected in your customer portal via text and/or email and your bin/cart(s) will be cleaned moving forward. Should you cancel service after your first cleaning before you have reached your minimum cleanings you will be charged the remaining cleanings owed and then your account will be canceled.
*Initial Sign-Up Notifications Below
It’s important to check your email (and junk folder) to locate all notifications. You will receive multiple notifications on your initial sign-up via email and SMS text message. Please unflag these notifications as spam/junk. You will also receive an email with a temporary password to your new customer online portal. Login and get started!
- For the services provided under this agreement, the Customer agrees to pay Northwest Eco Clean the set amount quoted on the invoice (the "payment").
- For one-time/one-offs, monthly agreements, quarterly agreements require a payment/Credit card fee as well as any service fees. The customer agrees in the initial sign up for all one-time/one-offs, monthly, and quarterly subscriptions to pay the membership price in full determined by Northwest Eco Clean.
- Invoices/receipts submitted to the Customer by Northwest Eco Clean will be sent via email and/or SMS text message.
- The Customer shall be responsible for paying all local sales tax or similar contributions relating to the payment and shall indemnify Northwest Eco Clean in respect to any such payments.
- It is mandatory that a debit/credit card remain on file for automatic reoccurring subscription payments. All purchases will include a credit card transaction/service fee applied to each payment herein this agreement.
The Customer agrees to make payment to any bank account or other designated place agreed upon by the parties and by any means (this include but are not limited to checks, standing order, bank transfer, direct debits, PayPal, apple pay, google pay) agreed upon by the parties on the due date.
Penalties for late payment
Any late payments or expired debit/credit cards by the property manager and/or homeowner will inquire late fees per month on the amount still owing or cancelation by NEC. The customer will be notified in advanced of any upcoming expiring debit/credit cards to avoid any late fees. Customers are responsible to keep an updated card on file by logging into their customer portal. If the customer has any issues in advance, please contact NEC Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All one-time/one-off’s and/or subscription Payments are final and non-refundable.
- The Customer may cancel a scheduled pick-up and cleaning service with a request to reschedule if such request is made before 24-48 hours of the scheduled pick-up and cleaning time.
- All monthly and quarterly subscriptions must meet their minimum cleanings before cancelations is awarded. For example, Month to month requires minimum of three cleanings, after the 3rd cleaning is complete customer may email email@example.com to cancel. If customer doesn’t notify NEC to cancel, subscription will automatically renew on the 1st of the month.
- If customer decides to cancel a subscription membership early, they will be charged the remaining minimum cleanings.
In the event of any claim that your payment card has been used without your permission or any other fraudulent use of payment cards, we will assist the bank and police authorities with any investigations including providing them with all the details we have about you, card authentication and any communications through or related to the website and services previously ordered. Falsely making any such fraudulent claims can result in your card being blacklisted which will affect your future card purchases. Denying a purchase that you have made is illegal and may result in legal action towards you, which can lead to prosecution, fines and impairment of your credit rating.
Subject to other terms in these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on this website, unless uploaded by other customers (such as comments or reviews by customers), including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software are the property of Northwest Eco clean and our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the website, you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from this website unless otherwise indicated on the website or unless given express written permission to do so by us. Service(s) rendered under this website shall be considered as work for hire. Thus, it is expressly agreed that Northwest Eco clean is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The agreement between you and Northwest Eco clean does not create a partnership or joint venture or a franchise and is exclusively a contract for service.
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to some websites. Unless expressly stated, these websites are not under the control of Northwest Eco clean or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another website on this Site does not imply any endorsement of the websites themselves or of those in control of them.
Use of the Website
When using the and our service, you shall act in accordance with the following rules:
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must be polite to our staffs should you ever contact them; you shall not use any swear word or make any racist, offensive, sexist, threatening words towards them;
- You must not use our website for illegal activities;
- You must not display, publish, copy, print, post, modify or otherwise use the Site and the information contained therein for the benefit of any third party or web site without our prior written consent;
- Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise this site or other user’s computer environment is strictly prohibited;
Termination and Cancellation
We may terminate our service with you If we observe you have breached any terms of this agreement. You will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
Your safety when using our website is paramount to us. Hence, all reasonable skill and care shall be taken to ensure your safety when using our Website. Please kindly note that whilst your security is paramount to us, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of payment is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your transactions on our website, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will do our best to maintain the operation of the website for the Service, however, we may need to temporarily suspend the website for operational reasons (e.g. for repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades). We promise to restore the Site as soon as reasonably possible after any suspension.
If we cannot do what we have promised in these Terms because of something beyond our reasonable control (earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, acts of God, and war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event), we will not be liable for this. We shall find a reasonable time where possible to provide services after the unforeseeable event/situation has passed (if this exceeds 20 business days, we shall terminate the agreement accordingly). If for whatever reason we are unable to provide services herein this agreement due to our negligence or omission, we shall duly refund your money.
We warrant that we will take all reasonable care in performing our duties to you. We also warrant to deliver the service at the due time as agreed by the parties. We, however, make no warranty or guarantee that such service(s) will always meet your requirements. In the event of any dissatisfaction or faults with our service, we shall only be liable to fix such dissatisfaction or redo the cleaning.
We do not make any warranty or representation that the website will meet your requirements, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of the Service or Services mentioned on our website.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of Services available on our website correspond to the actual Services, we are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct services, not different services altogether.
Whilst we do our best to ensure this website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Third-party websites with links from the Site have not been verified or reviewed by Northwest Eco Clean. Except otherwise stated, use and access of such third-party websites are made at your own risk.
Modification of Service and these Terms and Conditions
Northwest Eco Clean Cleaning reserves the right to modify this website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the website following the changes.
If we are required by law to make any changes to Terms and Conditions, these changes will apply automatically to any transaction currently pending in addition to any transaction placed by you in the future.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Northwest Eco Clean accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website, any information contained therein or the use of our service. Users should be aware that they use our service and this website at their own risk. We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of this website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Unless it is caused by us and is reasonably foreseeable, we will generally not be liable for:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information provided by you when filling in any details on this website such as the address we need to clean, phone number etc;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of this website;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s mobile device, computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by user’s accessing, using or downloading this website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Northwest Eco clean or its licensees;
- any cleaning service not meeting your expectation.
Any default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by either Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions. We are entitled to still pursue any omitted or failed payment by you at any time.
In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
If any dispute arises between the parties, you and Northwest Eco Clean shall attempt to resolve such dispute through an informal discussion within 20 Business days from the date a dispute arises. Should the information discussion fail, the parties agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to a qualified arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association (AAA), if mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be binding on the parties. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both parties. The cost of any mediations or arbitrations will be paid by the party making claim or who has raised a dispute.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in the state of Washington (Seattle), U.S.A and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in such state.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our company’s Terms and Conditions, or you would like to exercise one of your data protections rights, please do not hesitate to contact us on our contact details provided on our website at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwest Eco Clean duties
- NEC agrees to take all necessary steps to provide adequate service to the Customer as agreed by the parties.
- NEC agrees to duly notify the Customer of any changes and/or requirements to its services or any changes to the service(s) of the Customer.
- It is NEC’s responsibility to always ensure its safety when performing the services under this agreement.
- NEC’s best contact will be email@example.com we want to make sure we answer all questions and concerns for our customers. We have a high volume of calls, and we apologize if we do not return your phone call right away. To insure you get a timely response, please email NEC and our team will get back to you same day or within 24-hours. In the event of an emergency please give us a call.
- NEC agrees to pick-up the bins and/or dumpsters and perform the services herein this agreement in a timely and effective manner on the following dates on all invoices onsite at the property. The agreed date shall be agreed by the parties and based on the orderly arrangement of the customer and their assigned waste collection days. All cleanings are next day service. However, customers agree that NEC can/will change the date at any time if needed.
- Both parties agree a set time is not guaranteed, due to waste haulers collection schedules and/or delays, weather conditions, or any necessary reason NEC may reschedule its entire calendar. NEC is not a waste hauler. A waste hauler is any person carrying on or engaging in the collection, vehicular transport and/or disposal of trash to customer s assigned property.
- If NEC fails to provide its service on the scheduled day of service for a reason other than the customer failing to meet his/her responsibilities in the customer duties paragraphs below, NEC will compensate the Customer by one of the following methods at its sole discretion (no refunds): (1) Arranging for the service to be performed on the next possible business day. (2) Crediting the customer for the missed service.
- NEC warrants that all the bins or dumpsters from the property shall be thoroughly and properly cleaned inside (outside cleaning of the bins is a curtsy on case-by-case circumstance and not required due to certain regulations) using eco-friendly methods and using the Northwest Eco Clean cleaning truck.
Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in United States Dollars ($).
During the performance of services to the customer, Northwest Eco Clean may receive, have access to and create documents, records and information of a confidential and proprietary nature to the Customer. Northwest Eco Clean acknowledges and agrees that such information is of a confidential nature and must be kept strictly confidential and used only in the performance of their duties under this Agreement. Northwest Eco Clean agrees that it will not use, disclose, communicate, copy or permit the use or disclosure of any such information to any third party in any manner whatsoever except to the existing employees of Northwest Eco Clean or as otherwise directed by the Customer in the course of Northwest Eco Clean performance of services under this Agreement or by a subpoena/court order.
If Northwest Eco Clean is unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of fire or other casualties, strike, an act or order of public authority, an act of God, or other cause beyond the control of Northwest Eco clean, then Northwest Eco clean shall be excused from such performance during the pendency of such cause and given the chance to perform such duty at a later date which must not be later than 20 Business days.
In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that Northwest Eco Clean is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Customer and the Northwest Eco clean acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture or a franchise between them and is exclusively a contract for service.
All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties at the address provided to each other in the invoice or to the email addresses provided in the same or to such other address as either Party may from time to time notify the other.
Modification of agreement
Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by any Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
Limit of liability
- Northwest Eco Clean assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages and/or delays to the services or failure to perform the services caused by misinformation or incorrect information provided by the Customer.
- T Northwest Eco clean shall not be held liable for non-performance should the customer fail to provide the bin at the agreed location on the property.
Representations and Warranties
Parties represent and warrant to each other that each is free to enter into this Agreement and that this engagement does not violate the terms of any agreement with any third party.
Either party may terminate this agreement if the other party breach this agreement and does not cure such breach within 10 Business days of such breach.
Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
Mediation and Arbitration
If any dispute relating to this Agreement between Northwest Eco clean and the Customer is not resolved through informal discussion within 20 Business days from the date a dispute arises, the parties agree to submit the issue first before a non-binding mediator and to a qualified arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association (AAA), if mediation fails. The decision of the arbitrator will be binding on the parties. Any mediator or arbitrator must be a neutral party acceptable to both parties. The cost of any mediations or arbitrations will be paid by the party making claim or who has raised a dispute.
In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
The waiver by any Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Parties will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced pursuant to the laws and courts in the state of Seattle, Washington.